Having the best site in the universe doesn’t do you much good if no one can find it.
Search Engine Optimization gets neglected like a red-headed stepchild. Consider what would happen with your business if you quit your successful marketing actions. If you send out postcards as part of your marketing or attend networking groups to find new clients, you consider those to be important to your business’ success. Addressing Search Engine Optimization is no less important, and depending on what kind of business you have, it may be more important than any other marketing activities you do. So don’t ignore this.
We know the world of search engine rankings can be confusing. And you find ads all over the place that say things like “Get ranked at the top of Google’s 1st page for only $29.99.” Yeah, yeah, yeah. We double-dog-dare you to see if that works! The truth is, handling your search engine rankings well takes insight, foresight, research, and man hours. Plus, you gotta stay on top of what the search engines want (which changes regularly in some areas) to get the most out of it. If you decide not to go with our services, and decide to do it yourself, we recommend you don’t take the subject lightly. Get out there and learn about it so you can do your business justice!
However, if you need our help getting the right people to your site, we can do any or all of the following:
- Basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) package–getting your site registered with key search engines and addressing the title and metadata tags of each page of your site and getting search engine friendly url’s.
- Ranking Optimization Research Package–For this step, we learn enough about your business so that we can research keywords, help you find winnable niches, and review your site content for relevance.
- Ranking Optimization Implementation Package–Taking what we learned in the research package, we thoroughly delve into each page of your site with our checklist. We confront and handle getting the correct keywords into your content, creating a site map, upgrading your robot txt files, and many, many other things.
- Handling Outside Factors–Now that your site is in tip top SEO shape, it’s time to address things like getting inbound links, and networking in the world of the web.
- Maintenance–Things are definitely looking up. Your site is steadily increasing in it’s rankings. Next we’ll use the reports on your rankings to fine-tune, re-evaluate keywords, improve links, and so on.
- Mobile Website Creation or Upgrade–Google has released new standards for mobile sites. Does your mobile site meet those standards? If not, your site may be being penalized in the search engine rankings.